This is your vacation and we want you to be relaxed from the beginning so our procedures are purposely simple! We hope you have an unforgettable stay!
- Reservation Deposit: A 25% non-refundable deposit is required to confirm all reservations. Balance is due 30 days prior to arrival.
- Cancellation: Cancellations made before 30 days of your arrival will forfeit the reservation deposit. Cancellations made within 30 days before arrival will forfeit all monies paid. -We will, however, be happy to rebook for a future date within the calendar year, using the monies paid for an equal or lesser value rental.
- Security Deposit: We will require a credit card number with a $500 available credit line upon check-in.
- Utilities: Electricity costs are very high in Nicaragua (the highest in Central America). The approximate cost per kWh (kilowatt hour) is approximately US$0.50. GPS applies 10% of your daily or weekly rental rate towards the cost of electrical usage. Your meter will be read upon check-in and at check-out. In the event you have exceeded the 10% allotted, any excess will be charged to your credit card. If the user is within this established amount, your card will not be charged.
- U.S. Bank: Payment can be made to our U.S. bank account. Information is provided upon request.
We welcome Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and PayPal. There is a 3% surcharge for all credit card payments.
The GPS office is open Monday-Friday from 9am-5pm and on Saturday 9am-2pm.
Our check in time for our vacation homes is 2:00pm.
If you plan on arriving during our business hours, please come to the office to complete the required paperwork. Once the paperwork is completed, we will have one of our staff take you to the house and get you settled.
If arriving after hours, we will have someone wait at the house for your arrival and get you settled.
We ask that you come to the office the following day to complete the required paperwork.
Check-out time is 12:00pm.
If you require a later check-out time, please inform our office and we will try and accommodate your request.
If you are checking-out during office hours, please stop by the office and return the keys and cell phone (if applies) to one of our associates.
If you plan to check-out after/before business hours, please speak with our office so that we can arrange the pick-up of the keys and cell phone (if applies) by one of our associates.